Choosing a prenatal supplement
As a naturopathic doctor, I often get asked, “What prenatal should I choose?” There are so many on the shelf, and it’s hard to know where to start. Here’s a plain-language look…
Blog
Short, friendly reads about fertility, cycles, hormones and pregnancy. Grab a tea and pull up a chair.
As a naturopathic doctor, I often get asked, “What prenatal should I choose?” There are so many on the shelf, and it’s hard to know where to start. Here’s a plain-language look…
Folic acid, iron and vitamin D come up a lot when people plan a pregnancy. The guidance is clearer for some than for others, and what’s right for you depends on your health, your…
Your first visit is 75 minutes, all about you. Come see me at Functional Medicine Uptown in Waterloo, or join by video from anywhere in Ontario.
Not sure yet? Book a free 15-minute intro call first.